Working at USPS United States Postal service is considered to be one of the second largest employment in the United States. The company unanimously provides employment to a large number of people all over the country. The company will take the complete Responsibility in providing training to the individuals who get a job in USPS. Also, provides specified programs for recent graduates and skill match for an applicant with military experience. USPS is considered to be an excellent workplace for self-motivated people enjoy Independent and measured goals with the added satisfaction of serving the company. USPS jobs search can be found in online every year.
Benefits of USPS Jobs
The benefits of USPS include more than wood payment for all the employees. The job holders can join competitive salaries in feeling benefits by USPS. And few of the benefits of,
- Multiple health and life insurance choices
- Retirement and Thrift savings plans
- Vacation time and sick leave
- Qualifying education assistance
USPS Jobs Salary – Post Office Jobs, USPS Jobs, and Postal Jobs
|Job Title||National Salary Data|
|Member Postal service board||$1000- $1333|
|Asst. Manager, Inspector of Posts, Office Supdt.,Accountant, Supervisor of the Foreign post, Record Clerk, Head Clerk, Dy. Manager, Head Asst.||$150-$580|
|Dy.PM, Jr Accountant, Asst. SPM||$86- $336|
|Mail Guard||$86- $336|
|United States Postal Worker (Carrier)||$33,211 – $66,505|
|Postmaster||$54,299 – $89,250|
|Postal Service Mail Carrier||$36,957 – $67,915|
|Customer Service Supervisor||$48,274 – $75,395|
|Mail Handler||$25,491 – $57,979|
|Postal Clerk||$15.73 per hour|
Compensation and Benefits of USPS Jobs
- Compensation: The basic pay rates and the regular USPS jobs increases will depend upon the type of the job in USPS. Most of the employees will receive overtime pay, night shift payment andSundaypremium payments.
- Health Insurance: USPS will provide Health Insurance in the federal employment health benefits program. In this, the employees will be provided with excellent coverage and flexibility with most of the cost paid by the Postal service. The employees can also enjoy all the different plants available in the health insurance which include free for service, health maintenance organization and thigh reduction and customer drive health plans.
- Dental and vision insurance: The employees working in USPS are eligible to utilize the facilities of Federal employment dental and vision insurance program. This is a premium contribution that is not subjected to tax.
- Flexible spending account: The employees we participate in flexible spending account program once after the complete a successful journey of one year in their career. It is a contribution that can be used to cover most out of pocket Healthcare and departmental cares.
- Long term Care Insurance: The employees can enroll for a federal long-term Care Insurance program which will ensure them for the cost of receiving long-term care from the company.
- Retirement: Once after the employee, he gets the post then did with Benefits as well as disability coverage. The eligibility of retirement will depend upon the age and the number of years of creditable services.
- Thrift saving plan: The employees may be contributed to the Thrift services plan similar to retirement savings plan. The employees can get a tsp on a tax basis and may receive automatic and matching contributions for the Postal Services.
- Holidays: The customers of USPS will be provided with the 10 days holidays for each year.
- Career development and training: The Postal Services of USPS will offer an environment that will help to employees to get trained well. This will 0rovides the employees to improve their basic operational knowledge and gain leadership skills. The company will also provide executive level development which is provided through a compensation multilevel program reason for the executive meeting certain high-performance criteria.
Tips for Applying:
The candidates who are ready to apply for the job in USPS should know the basics before applying for the post. The candidate must create an account to get started first. If you already have an account, then you just need to login and enter “trainee” in the search key box. Then you will be provided with all the information about the trainee job. This will help you in starting a lead as a job finder in USPS. After you create an account, you’ll receive two emails:
- An email confirming your profile is complete
- A confirmation email after your application has been successfully submitted
USPS provides different USPS jobs pay scales based on the designation of the job. As per 2014, the USPS mail holds us will receive an approximate salary of $ 33449 per year and the maximum amount of $54713 per year. And the other USPS job titles will come with different pay scales. When considering the executive and the administrative position’s salary will be between $ 12.61 and $ 18.64 per hour. This is the minimum and the log scale value of the payment. The experienced candidates will receive a pay scale of $ 120617 per year. The period in the salaries are negotiated for USPS employees by number of unions, and they will have the ability to change pay scale from one year to the next year
USPS jobs offer great pay and benefits. Currently, there are post office jobs available throughout the country, including Alabama, Florida (and Orlando), California, Louisiana, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Georgia, New York, Texas, Ohio, Nevada and most other states Every year USPS has more than 500 new jobs. And the candidates would like to apply for the jobs can go through the online website of USPS and checking for the details. The vacancy list of jobs,
- Mail Guard
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Postmaster Cadres
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Inspector Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D.’
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A.’
- Postal Service Group ‘B.’
- Senior PS and Private Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Senior Artist
- Hindi Typist
Note: www.usps-tracking.org is not affiliated with any government operated postal service including the U.S. Postal Service